Zipadeedodahh! I'm back. And dont start. I know i was suppose to blog everyday but you know, shopping is really tiring. I've decided once and for all. I'll NOT be a full time shopper in future. It's too tiring you see. (: I'll be a full time home shopper who shops at home! (:

AND YES! Pussycat dolls are back! New song but the group's down to five people now. The numbers just keeps going down huh. Anyway, i really really like this song. It's so catchy and er nice. Take note! Cause it's gonna be a hit. Hot hot Nicole Scherzinger. (sweats)

Another song's that stuck in my head. DREAM BIG. By David Cook. He sang it during the finals. The song's FIRST debut perfomance and it's a hit already. Love it.

K enough of songs. I dont want this blog to turn into some song critic. It's just plain dumb cause i every song also favourite song. (roll)

Back to my trip. SHOPPING. I took a picture of my 'harvest'. One picture wasn't enough. And i really dont know how much i spent/my dad spent. Let's see. Four items from GAP, three from MOOKS, two from ZARA, one from Springfield, one from Raoul, one from BOSS, two from Calvin Klein korkor, two from Topman and one cute headband from Nike jie. (:

And now, i need shoes and pants to go with them. That means, MORE SHOPPING! YAY!
And and afterwards, i wont be buying anything for a very very very VERY long time. (and everyone goes, 'we'll see.' and i'll go, 'wei~~~~~')

Overall, the trip was okay i guess. Watched two movies. Ironmen (i know i'm slow) and NARNIA! (now i'm fast yippeee!) Learnt two things from the trip. 1. Bring your dad/mum (whoever's richer). 2. DONT bring your mum/dad (whoever that kills your shopping spree, in my case, my mum.)

My mum ah seriously seriously, very argh. Everytime when i'm at my peak (means shop super fast and efficient and everything nice nice and my eyes can zoom here zoom there for stuff) she'll say something like, 'let's go sit down somewhere get a drink' or 'let's go supermarket!' Then i'll super dots like there's no tomorrow. My mind went '................................' and even my ass leaked out some ......................................... My mum ah, dont know go supermarket HOW MANY times leh. Everyday go at least twice. AND i'm shocked by how she can ALWAYS buy stuff there. She die die will SQUEEZE a couple of stuff, and even when she dont have anything to buy, she'll buy things like toothpaste or a comb and she'll say, 'haiya buy so next trip can bring along what.'

OH the starbucks near our hotel rocks. Their service is like five thousand stars lor. I was craving for muffins, blueberry. (omg i typed blurberry) They ran out of muffins. Then they asked if it's okay if they ran to another outlet to get them for me. THEY ASKED IF IT'S OKAY?! Omg, please come to singapore. I'll hire you as a 'Getter'. You know, in future i'm gonna be a HOME shopper. I need things/slaves/dogs/nice workers from that particular starbucks to go do the shopping for me while i write my shopping lists at home.

Or evern better, i should get them all 3G phones. Then i can literally shop at home. Ah the wonders of modern technology. I love myself. Amen.

Gonna club later. Er, later/bye/tata!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog